We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using ParkChicago© or one of our pay boxes. Please follow these simple steps to submit a Refund Request Form and we will investigate your claim.
Please note that you must submit your refund request within 30 days of the original transactions date.
- Document the six-digit pay station Meter ID/Zone# (located at the bottom of the information placard or on the street signs) and the time the transaction occurred.
- Print the “Refund Request Form”. If you do not have Internet access, call our Helpdesk at (877)242-7901 and one of our agents can email or mail you the form.
- Complete the Refund request Form. Incomplete forms cannot be processed.
If you are requesting a refund for a credit card transaction used at the pay station, complete the Credit card information section. Do not write or submit an image of your complete credit card number.
- Email or mail the completed request with all supporting documents to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAZ Parking Chicago
c/o Parking Meter Refunds
PO Box 8210
Chicago, IL 60680
- We’ll inform you the status of your refund along with your reference number for your claim. Please allow 45 days for review and processing.